Tuesday, August 22, 2017

You Want to go Where!!?? - June 25, 2017

Around 2pm Sunday afternoon Donnie says to me, "Let's go for a drive? A guy I've been talking to has a bus for sale in good shape."

I'm always up for a road trip so I agree only to find out at 3pm that we're driving 5 hours to look at this bus. With a 7 year old. And I have to work tomorrow.

Oh well, a quick stop for some junk food and we're on our way. It's a beautiful day for a road trip.

We arrive around suppertime to find this gem trapped in an old barn. The owner is selling it to make room for a corvette or something. The body is in great shape for this area and the interior appears to be complete. It has two motors inside the camper, none actually attached to the bus. He's asking a good price and we decide to think about it and get back to him.

We make our way back home way past my bedtime but the adventure was worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment